Below are some answers to the most common questions about the FluidReview application. For frequently asked questions about Inspiring Girls Expeditions, eligibility criteria, and others please visit FAQ.
For any questions pertaining to this application, please contact: Sarah Clement (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: I don't know or have forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
- Answer: You can request a password reset by visiting this page.
- Question: My recommendation status is "Pending". What does that mean?
- Answer: When requesting an external recommendation, the task will show as "Pending" before the recommender has submitted their recommendation. The task will be marked "Completed" when the recommender has submitted their recommendation.
- Question: The dates/times associated with my submitted material seem to be a few hours off. Why is this?
- Answer: This happens when we are unaware of your local timezone. Please set your timezone in your account settings page.
Technical problem? Please fill out a support request form for assistance.